Report a Concern or Problem

To Report an Emergency (water breaks or sewer problem) please call Public Works Supervisor Joe Cabrera at (956) 792-9262. Other concerns you can call City Hall or use the contact form below and please fill all fields. To clarify and resolve an issue we might return your call.

© 2018 City of Lyford, Texas

  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic